ParkingCloud: Smart Parking Availability and Guidance Solutions
Our smart parking availability and guidance solutions make it easy and cost-effective to solve your most complex parking management challenges.
Smart Parking Made Easy. ParkingCloud™ is the only cloud-based IoT platform built specifically for the parking, transportation and traffic industries that integrates all your devices, data and output in one place, so you always have access to all your important data and information.
With ParkingCloud, your technology choices are limitless, regardless of your current environment—as complex or as simple as you need your system to be. Leverage your existing technology and seamlessly add new technology and devices as your requirements change, without being locked into one vendor’s platform.
ParkingCloud is the first and only IoT platform built specifically for the parking, traffic and transportation industries.
- Device-agnostic: Connect any device from any manufacturer
- Single data platform: Access data from any source in one system
- Connected: Integrate devices, data, reporting and instructions from any location, anytime
- Simplified: Everything in one location, accessible from one dashboard
Always know your inventory and availability in real time, using cost-effective sensors, real-time data collection and customized vehicle guidance systems. Combine with our parking guidance, access systems, safety solutions, and reporting and analytics for seamless, end-to-end parking availability management.
- Automatically count vehicles entering and exiting your lots, garages and parking spaces
- Provide zone or lot counts for guidance, planning or individual vehicle tracking
- Leverage your existing technology, our technology or any combination that meets your requirements
With the widest range of counting devices to choose from, ParkingCloud’s open architecture allows us to design the best-fit solution configured to your environment.
ParkingCloud Find makes it easy to direct parkers to spaces faster and more efficiently. Communicate parking availability to drivers based on live data for maximum optimization of your lots, garages and on-street parking. Integrate real-time data to guide parkers using:
- Variable message signs and indicators
- LED bollards
- Full-matrix color signs
- Outdoor monitors
- Zone and multi-level availability signage
- Portable signage
- In-app and website via your facility’s app, third-party parking reservations and payment services, or your website
Feed your parking guidance system with real-time occupancy data on your entire parking inventory. Have all data and reporting at your fingertips, in the Cloud, available from any connected device.
Anytime, anywhere access to your parking data so you can:
- Understand what your inventory looks like at any specific moment—every component, every location, every premium space
- Know who’s parking by vehicle type, payment classification, length of stay historically and in real time
- Guide parkers to available spaces faster and more efficiently
- Gain real visibility into how your parking organization is functioning, changing and adapting, and what the latest trends look like
Keep drivers, pedestrians and vehicles safe and secure. With ParkingCloud Safety, you can:
- Calm traffic in and around parking areas
- Alert parkers to slow down in heavy pedestrian areas
- Increase security levels with camera-based counting systems that view and record what goes on in the parking perimeter
- Enhance parker satisfaction by providing greater safety and security
Automate access to your gated parking facilities by leveraging technology that integrates with your existing systems, or build a new access control solution that utilizes the IoT and cloud-based software.
- Secure your perimeters and streamline your parking access with automatic entry systems that utilize your counting technology, including ALPR, RFID or Bluetooth
- Provide parkers with automatic entry and exit based on their vehicle identification, their phone or RFID
- Especially useful for truck parking and access, permitted lots and employee parking
At ATS, we understand that the best way to build a virtuous parking ecosystem is to ensure that parking, traffic and safety data are mission critical. Whether that means integrating traffic data into your parking guidance system, using your access control data in real time for incident response, or even leveraging ALPR data to “find my car”, the collection and ongoing exchange of data is a key building block to your success.
The ParkingCloud API helps you connect your parking data to other systems in real time. Create the parking availability ecosystem that meets your requirements so you can:
- Manage traffic in real time
- Understand parking pricing and availability in your area in real time
- Know which employees are in your facility at any given moment
- Tie parking data in with your permitting solution
ParkingCloud’s open API gives you the flexibility to build the system you need based on real-time information and data.
Help exiting parkers find the fastest route to their destination Give parkers exiting your facility the information they need to start their journey via the fastest route. Leverage real-time information to provide the most seamless experience possible with adaptive vehicle routing solutions.
- VIRTUAL DRIVETIMES: High-visibility message board notifications let parkers choose the best route as they leave your facility. Ideal for airports, events, corporate environments and more. • Colorful interactive displays map and update each route as traffic conditions change • Preset up to six different routes that update as traffic conditions change • Makes it easy and stress-free to plan the trip home
- TIME TO DESTINATION: Message signs direct parkers to the best route as they exit, clearing your facility more quickly after events or during peak times, while providing them with a seamless experience
Parking counting, signage and real-time availability made easy. ParkingCloud NOW gives you everything you need to capture highly accurate parking counts and share real-time availability on digital signage, apps or web. Counts vehicles at entries and exits with greater than 98% accuracy, which are the highest accuracy levels in the industry.
With ParkingCloud NOW you’re up and running in hours instead of weeks or months—without cutting into the surface of your parking area or disruption to parkers or pedestrians.
- Track parking availability in real-time
- Gather occupancy data on single-level garage parking or open lot
- Run parking occupancy reports in seconds
- Notify parkers of availability via LED digital signage, apps or your website
ParkingCloud NOW is the world’s easiest and most accurate parking counting system.
Provides vehicle counts with greater than 98% precision accuracy
Installs easily in less than one day
Mounts on ceiling, wall or post so there’s no cutting into cement or other surfaces
Uses laser technology and directional logic, not loops or cameras
Easy to configure
Data and Analytics
Holistic view of entire parking inventory across multiple facilities
Understand availability as well as historical usage
Respond immediately to spikes in parking demand
Reports to management in seconds
Proactive planning and decision making
Sign management from any Internet-connected device—change messages on one sign or all signs at once
Sensor-driven conditional messaging (“Icy Ramps Ahead”), or programmed messages (“Prepay Here”)
Integrate with mass notification system to alert parkers of important updates
Mapping Software Available in ParkingCloud
Displays availability at row, section and level to guide parkers
View availability at multiple facilities at once, including premium parking spaces, for holistic view of entire inventory
Alert drivers of their speed as they pass
Display messages specific to speed (“SLOW DOWN”), or dedicated messages (“HAVE A NICE DAY”)
Portable, web-enabled signs can be deployed wherever they’re needed
LED indicator bollards that display parking availability with a simple red or green light indicator, placed at the end of each row of the parking facility.
Reduce circling for parking throughout your facility
Avoid traffic spilling over from garage into the street