Shield Radar Speed Sign
The Shield portable radar speed sign is ideal for resolving speeding complaints and running quick traffic studies. Installs and deploys in minutes. Two sizes to meet your traffic calming needs.
- Lightweight and Portable:
Weighing just 12 or 18 lbs. including mounts, you’ll use the Shield 12 and Shield 15 models of radar speed signs more often, in more places and achieve better results. An available padded case makes moving the signs even easier.
- TraffiCloud Accessible*:
Remotely monitor and manage your Shield radar speed signs using the TraffiCloud web-based remote management service. Eliminate traffic data file management, upload data automatically, and generate and share ready-made reports over the Internet fast. Easy-to-use interface with dashboard convenience.*requires TraffiCloud web-based remote management service
- Simple, Universal Mounting:
Permanent or portable, one-person mount in about a minute virtually anywhere including U-channel, square & round poles, the ATS hitch mount or on a trailer using the integrated mounting system.
- Durable Construction:
The welded aluminum enclosure, concealed mounting hardware, shatterproof Lexan and graffiti-resistant powder-coat make Shield extremely rugged and durable in any weather.
- Amazing Battery Life and Flexible Power Options:
Achieve up to several weeks of run time. Dedicated compartment for simple battery exchange. The Shield radar speed sign accommodates almost any power source including Lithium battery, solar, AC or trailer to address a wide range of situations.
- MUTCD Compliant:
Meets the MUTCD minimum requirement of 12” digit size.
- Additional Capabilities*:
- Easily manage with onboard buttons, the TraffiCloud web-based remote management or ATS Mobile Android app.*
- Program up to six different modes or speed limits for up to 13 time periods a day.
- Collect volume and speed data to isolate speeding problem areas and prioritize enforcement using TraffiCloud.* Stealth mode lets you collect baseline data, unaffected by the active speed display.
- Make local setting changes and collect data with a USB or use the ATS Mobile Android App or a PC connected to Bluetooth. ATS hosts your data and provides free access to it over the Internet.*
- Catch the attention of the highest risk violators with a bright, flashing violator strobe that increases the effectiveness of the Shield.*
- Take daytime awareness images of high-speed violators, congestion and vandals tampering with the sign using an unobtrusive, internal camera. Images can also be taken at set time intervals. (Images will not capture license plates.)*
Shield Radar Speed Sign
ATS Mobile Features
PC Interface Features
|Pole Bracket(Includes 1)
Shield Pole Bracket
Trailer with Shield 15
|Padded Carry Case
Shield Padded Carrying Case