SpeedAlert Radar Message Signs
SpeedAlert 18 and SpeedAlert 24 portable, web-enabled radar message signs combine traffic calming and variable messaging to deliver the most versatile radar message signs available.
- TraffiCloud Accessible
Remotely monitor and interact with SpeedAlert radar message signs using the TraffiCloud Web-based Remote Management Service*. Eliminate traffic data file management, easily update and sync messages, generate and share speed, volume and enforcement priorities reports over the Internet. Our enhanced and always-current user interface will keep you in contact with your radar message signs and all your traffic devices, so you’ll be even more productive and efficient. *requires TraffiCloud subscription
- Message Versatility
Combining radar feedback with variable messages, our SpeedAlert family of radar message signs provides drivers with speed-dependent feedback by displaying messages specific to various speeds (“Slow Down” or “Too Fast!”) or dedicated messages depending on your needs at the time (“Flood Warning”, “Amber Alert”).
- Simple, Universal Mounting
Mount SpeedAlert radar message signs almost anywhere— post, pole, trailer or vehicle— in about a minute. An available padded case makes moving the sign even easier.
- Durable Construction
The welded aluminum enclosure, concealed mounting hardware, shatterproof Lexan and graffiti-resistant powder-coat make SpeedAlert radar message signs extremely rugged and durable.
- Amazing Battery Life and Flexible Power Options
Achieve up to several weeks of run time. A dedicated compartment allows simple battery exchange. The unit accommodates almost any power source including Lithium battery, solar, AC or trailer to address a wide range of situations.
- Additional Capabilities
- With the internal radar, display speed data or speed dependent messages with up to 24” characters for greater visibility at any speed.
- Program up to six different modes or speed limits for up to six time periods a day.
- Easily manage with onboard buttons, the TraffiCloud Web-based Remote Management or the ATS Mobile Android App.**
- Collect volume and speed data to isolate speeding problem areas and prioritize enforcement using the TraffiCloud.* Stealth mode lets you collect baseline data, unaffected by the active speed display.
- Make local setting changes and collect data with a USB or use the ATS Mobile Android App or a PC connected with Bluetooth. ATS hosts your data and provides free access to it over the Internet.
- Catch the attention of the highest risk violators with a bright, flashing violator strobe. Super-bright red and blue or white flashing LED’s (optional feature) are available for increased effectiveness.**
- Take daytime awareness images of high-speed violators, congestion and vandals tampering with the sign using an unobtrusive, internal camera. Images can also be taken at set time intervals.** (Images will not capture license plates.)
Download your free guide for tips, facts and statistics you can use when writing your proposal to demonstrate the value of employing radar speed displays in your community.
Optimize budget and resources by using web-enabled radar speed displays and data analytics for your traffic calming and safety efforts.
SpeedAlert Radar Message Signs
ATS Mobile Features
PC Interface Features
|Lithium (SA 18 only)
PowerCase PC36 and PC26
|Pole Bracket – (Includes 1)
SA18 Pole Bracket
|Pole Bracket – SA 24
SpeedAlert 24/instALERT 24 Bracket
Trailer with SpeedAlert 18 or SpeedAlert 24
|Padded Carry Case
SpeedALERT Padded Carrying Case