All Traffic Solutions, the leader in cloud-based traffic management solutions for law enforcement, transportation and smart cities, has released it’s latest white paper for law enforcement titled Data-Driven Traffic Management Solutions for Safer Roads. The paper proposes a data-driven approach that centers around turning traffic data into traffic intelligence to tackle the difficult challenges faced by law enforcement due to increased traffic volume, limited resources and smaller budgets. Topics in this paper include:
● How to leverage real-time data to clear complaints swiftly and achieve better community relations
● Why traffic data and analytics make it easier to obtain grants and funding
● Ways to stop wasting resources on data collection and file management
● Getting resources prioritization right—in much less time
● The portable, web-enabled traffic devices that pull double duty and maximize budget
Included in this white paper are ways that law enforcement and other agencies can mutually benefit by sharing traffic data using a central, open cloud-based platform.
Those who wish to download the white paper may do so via this link.
For more information about All Traffic Solutions’ connected traffic management solutions, visit the company’s website.
To learn more about TraffiCloudTM, All Traffic Solutions’ cloud-based transportation management ecosystem that allows users to remotely manage traffic and parking devices, as well as data, from any Internet connection, visit https://www.alltrafficsolutions.com/solutions/trafficloud.