SpeedAlert / InstAlert
Designed for quick deployment, the SpeedAlert 24 Radar Message Sign and the InstAlert 24 Variable Message Signs are the fastest, easiest way to tell the public exactly what it needs to know. The signs weigh only 43 lbs. and even fold in half for storage in your vehicle trunk. Giant 24” characters allow for greater visibility at all speeds.
Remotely monitor and interact with either SpeedAlert or InstAlert 24 using the TraffiCloud Web-Based Remote Management Service. Eliminate traffic data file management, easily update and sync messages, generate and share reports over the Internet. Our enhanced and always-current user interface will keep you in contact with your equipment and you’ll be even more productive and efficient.
- Message Versatility:
Go beyond basic messages with a full-matrix sign that makes multiple screens of text, graphics, chevrons or custom images simple.
- Simple, Universal Mounting:
Mount the SpeedAlert or InstAlert almost anywhere – post, pole, trailer or vehicle – in about a minute. An available padded case makes moving the signs even easier.
- Durable Construction:
The welded aluminum enclosure, concealed mounting hardware, shatterproof Lexan and graffiti-resistant powder-coat make these signs extremely rugged and durable.
- Multiple Power Options:
The unit accommodates almost any power source including the ATS PowerCase Portable Power Pack, solar, AC or trailer to address a wide range of situations.
- Flexible Scheduling:
Program up to 6 different modes or speed limits for up to 6 time periods a day.
- Imaging Capability:
Take daytime awareness images of high speed violators, congestion (SA24 only) and vandals tampering with the signs using an unobtrusive, internal camera. (Images will not capture license plates.)
Both the SpeedAlert and InstAlert signs are available in an 18” unit. Contact us for additional information and pricing.
The SpeedAlert 24 Radar Message Sign with internal radar combines radar feedback with variable messages. Use as a standard message sign or deliver speed and messages specific to a specific vehicle’s speed. The hybrid of features make the SpeedAlert an extremely versatile tool for both traffic calming and messaging.
- Compliant drivers see one message while violators see an applicable message based on their speed – 3 messages for 3 speed ranges over the speed limit.
- Catch the attention of the highest risk violators with a bright, flashing violator strobe that increases the sign effectiveness.
The InstAlert 24 is the most portable MUTCD compliant variable message sign available making everyday portable use or permanent installation simpler than ever.
- Conditional sensor messaging allows different messages to be displayed based on live inputs, including road surface or air temperatures, timer values, vehicle weights, high winds, and available parking spaces.
- Enhance with Time-to-Destination Technology. DriveTimes™ allows traffic conditions using cloud-based communications in the form of live travel times for custom routes, updated constantly on a sign, anywhere, without the need for fixed sensor infrastructure.
SpeedAlert / InstAlert
ATS Mobile Features
PC Interface Features
|Lithium (SA 18 only)
PowerCase PC36 / PC26
|Pole Bracket – SA18
SA18 Pole Bracket
|Pole Bracket – IA/SA 24
SpeedAlert 24/InstAlert or SpeedAlert 24
|Padded Carry Case 9SA18
SpeedAlert Padded Carrying Case