All Traffic Solutions, a leader in innovative connected parking technologies that leverage the Cloud, platform and the Internet of Things to provide the most accurate, cost effective and turnkey parking availability and guidance solutions, has published a white paper titled Getting to 99% Accuracy with “Right Fit, Right Technology” Solutions: Why Platform Matters. The new white paper describes how parking professionals can implement the open technology and platform approach prevalent in many industries to improve results, increase accuracy and decrease overall costs as they make their parking environments more customer-friendly, profitable and efficient.
Topics in this paper include:
- How to implement multiple sensor technologies on one open platform to achieve the highest level of parking availability accuracy for open lots, garages and street parking
- How to create an end-to-end parking availability and guidance solution that ties together each individual component of the parking environment into one centralized view
- Cost-efficiently deploying the right technology for each environment to reduce the overall expenditures typically associated with an effective, best-in-class solution
- Future-proofing parking technology stacks by implementing open technology that grows and adapts as needs change
- Leveraging existing technology to create an integrated availability and guidance system
- How to avoid getting locked into one technology solution or vendor
- Integrating the widest variety of data into a system to drive tangible results for customers, stakeholders and the community
Those who wish to download the white paper may do so here.
For more information about smart parking solutions from All Traffic Solutions visit the company’s website.