Offers Practical Solutions to Today’s Major Parking Challenges
Herndon, VA — All Traffic Solutions, the leader in cloud-based traffic management solutions for law enforcement, transportation and smart cities, has released its latest white paper, Cloud-Based Parking Solutions for Today’s Enterprises, which explores parking management challenges and provides best practice technology-driven solutions that small to midsize municipalities, as well as private organizations such as hospitals, universities, airports and event arenas can implement to overcome parking and traffic safety dilemmas now and in the future.
This parking availability solutions white paper looks at the optimization of existing parking and expansion to support urban and suburban growth, the need for round-the-clock parking availability, clear directional signage and communication with parkers, and providing adequate safety and security.
The paper explains how to leverage a cloud-based traffic management and reporting solution to:
- Monitor and track parking availability and traffic speeds 24/7
- Display parking availability notifications in near real-time in parking facilities and adjacent roadways
- Notify parkers about where to park, parking rates, event information, impending delays, virtual drive times and more
- Calm traffic and increase safety in and around parking facilities
- Integrate traffic and parking devices for total transportation management
- Leverage data reports and analytics for more informed decision making
Also included are two actual case studies that demonstrate how organizations can benefit from cloud-based IoT* solutions to manage their most challenging parking scenarios.
To learn more about TraffiCloudTM, All Traffic Solutions’ cloud-based transportation management ecosystem that allows users to remotely manage traffic and parking devices, as well as data, from any Internet connection, visit https://www.alltrafficsolutions.com/solutions/trafficloud.
*Internet of Things