All Traffic Solutions, the leader in cloud-based traffic management solutions for law enforcement, transportation and smart cities, has released a new white paper for law enforcement titled Next-Generation Traffic Management: Changing the Status Quo with Data. The white paper suggests that Law Enforcement must adopt a cloud-based, data-driven approach to traffic calming and traffic safety in order to overcome the many challenges associated with the reactive, resource-driven tactics employed by many law enforcement agencies, and provides proven strategies agencies can implement to improve safety and save lives, including:
- How to improve traffic flow municipality-wide by leveraging data gathered from portable traffic devices
- Using traffic data as evidence to respond to citizen complaints and strengthen community relations
- Simplifying traffic management reporting, including examples of pre-packaged reports on speed, volume, vehicle counts and classification, and enforcement priorities by location, date and time
- Importance of real-time insights and alerts
- How a central online traffic management platform increases productivity, improves efficiencies, and reduces paperwork and file management
Included in this white paper are links to a variety of sample reports that were generated in TraffiCloud(TM), All Traffic Solutions’ cloud-based transportation management ecosystem that allows users to remotely manage traffic devices and data from any Internet connection.