Front End Engineer
Are you tired of being stuck in traffic? Or trying to find a place to park? Then join us at All Traffic Solutions and be part of the solution! At All Traffic Solutions, we are leading the way in the emerging sensor-driven transportation world, helping organizations, governments and technology providers meet solve their traffic problems. We develop cloud-based IoT software and manufacture innovative cloud-connected devices that empower Intelligent Transportation Systems and Smart Cities. We have the benefit of having been in business for 17 years with a very deep and loyal customer base.
We are looking for smart, energetic engineers who want to help realize the value of the IoT and completely transform transportation.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Engineer to architect our continuous development and delivery processes. If you come from an environment where you wish you could do it all over again to apply the latest in best practices using technologies such as React.JS, Angular, Vue.JS, Bootstrap, or Node.JS in an energetic start-up environment, then this is the place for you.
Does this describe you?
- A strong hands-on technologist and are looking to continuously learn and improve your skills
- Are excited about the realizing the promise of the Internet of Things through technology
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment
- 4+ years of experience with React.JS, Angular, Vue.JS, Bootstrap or other frameworks
- Expert understanding of CSS as well as preprocessors such as Sass and Less
- Know how to use Node.JS for frontend tooling, building, compiling and testing
- Familiarity with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, other build tools
- Know how to set up and use testing frameworks such as Karma or Jest
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience optimizing web site performance
- Experience with responsive design
- Good understanding of browser limitations and platform specific differences and quirks
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins
- BSc or MSc in computer science or an equivalent qualification/experience
- Naturally curious with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards
What All Traffic can offer you:
Competitive salary and flexible work schedule
Benefits including health care, dental, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401K with matching, PTO, holiday pay, employee referral program, a well-stocked kitchen, company sponsored events, and many employee-paid benefit options
A fun, yet professional, work environment that truly cares about its employees and is passionate about using technology for solutions to everyday problems.
If you are dedicated to quality, have the required experience, and desire a challenging and rewarding position, please forward your resume to email@example.com
All Traffic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.