Are you tired of being stuck in traffic? Or trying to find a place to park? Then join us at All Traffic Solutions and be part of the solution! At All Traffic Solutions, we are leading the way in the emerging sensor-driven transportation world, helping organizations, governments and technology providers meet and solve their traffic problems. We develop cloud-based IoT software and manufacture innovative cloud-connected devices that empower Intelligent Transportation Systems and Smart Cities. We have the benefit of having been in business for 17 years with a very deep and loyal customer base. We are looking for smart, energetic engineers who want to help realize the value of the IoT and completely transform transportation.
As an Embedded Engineer at All Traffic Solutions, you will be applying your knowledge to build, test, and maintain edge devices – the “T” in the Internet of Things.
Does this describe you?
- A strong hands-on technologist and naturally curious, always looking to learn new things and improve your skills
- Self-driven – not looking to be micromanaged, but also know when to ask for help
- Have a GSD mentality – make and exceed your own commit dates
- Excited about realizing the promise of the Internet of Things through technology
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment
Do you have this?
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in embedded Linux software development
- Strong Linux and OS architecture knowledge
- Expertise in porting code between different Linux architectures
- Understanding of low power software design techniques
- Fundamental understanding of electronics
- Experience in product design.
Experience with the following software, tools, or subject area is also desired
- Yocto Project
- RS232, RS485
- TCP/IP networking
- IoT/Embedded development experience
- Cellular communications
- Electronic hardware design
What All Traffic can offer you:
Competitive salary and flexible work schedule
Benefits including health care, dental, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401K with matching, PTO, holiday pay, employee referral program, a well-stocked kitchen, company sponsored events, and many employee-paid benefit options
A fun, yet professional, work environment that truly cares about its employees and is passionate about using technology for solutions to everyday problems.
If you are dedicated to quality, have the required experience, and desire a challenging and rewarding position, please forward your resume to email@example.com
All Traffic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.