Are you tired of being stuck in traffic? Or trying to find a place to park? Then join us at All Traffic Solutions and be part of the solution! At All Traffic Solutions, we are leading the way in the emerging sensor-driven transportation world, helping organizations, governments and technology providers meet solve their traffic problems. We develop cloud-based IoT software and manufacture innovative cloud-connected devices that empower Intelligent Transportation Systems and Smart Cities. We have the benefit of having been in business for 17 years with a very deep and loyal customer base.
We are looking for smart, energetic engineers who want to help realize the value of the IoT and completely transform transportation.
As a Data Engineer at All Traffic Solutions, you will be applying your knowledge to build, test, and maintain a highly available, cloud-based data infrastructure that can connect with and manage literally any kind of “thing”. You will deal with streaming data, micro batches, batch, structured, unstructured and semi-structured coming from sensors, enterprise systems, publicly available data to solve some of the coolest problems.
Does this describe you?
- A strong hands-on technologist and naturally curious, always looking to learn new things and improve your skills
- Love a big data challenge
- Big time attention to detail, your code is clear, concise and maintainable (DevOps MVP)
- Self-driven – not looking to be micromanaged, but also know when to ask for help
- Have a GSD mentality – make and exceed your own commit dates
- Excited about realizing the promise of the Internet of Things through technology
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile, startup environment
Do you have this? (Or maybe you are really close, naturally curious and can figure it out?)
- Experience dealing with massive volumes of data both at rest and in motion – developed using Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, Solr, Jupyterhub, PGSql, etc.
- Developed in Java, Python, Scala – others are a plus – for ideally more than 4 years
- Experience with or a strong desire to learn about sensor/thing state management and connectivity – Thingworx, AWS IoT, Azure IoT
- Your own Github account, automated your home with raspberry pi devices and maybe even your own AWS sandbox account
What All Traffic can offer you:
- Competitive salary and flexible work schedule
- Benefits including health care, dental, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401K with matching, PTO, holiday pay, a well-stocked kitchen, employee referral program,company sponsored events, and many employee-paid benefit options
- A fun, yet professional, work environment that truly cares about its employees and is passionate about using technology for solutions to everyday problems.
If you are dedicated to quality, have the required experience, and desire a challenging and rewarding position, please forward your resume to email@example.com
All Traffic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.