ATS is a rapidly growing Internet of Things (IoT) company and a leader in traffic safety equipment for law enforcement and cloud based traffic management solutions that integrate with data from intelligent transportation systems, congestion management solutions and parking availability sensors.
Does this describe you?
We are looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, good technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our sales team as an Account Manager. Our ideal candidate is a quick learning self-starter who is comfortable discovering customer needs and determining solutions. You should be dedicated to driving success and meeting goals.
You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. All Traffic Solutions offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell software and hardware solutions and take your career to the next level!
What you’ll be doing:
- Achieve sales quotas and retention goals through development of personal relationships with existing customers, primarily over the phone
- Manage the lifecycle of an account from newly acquired customer through training to annual renewal, with a goal of increasing overall account size and generating additional sales opportunities
- Act in the best interest of each customer and ensure customer satisfaction by proactively addressing customer issues. Increase focus on retention and on-going customer satisfaction to protect and grow revenue base
- Lead software demos and educational webinars for subscribed and prospective customers
- Participate in a working environment that supports team-based selling and involves professionalism, respect, and open communication
- Ensure complete and accurate information is captured in Salesforce.com CRM system to manage opportunities, record account activity and track results
- Participate in campaigns designed to support the goals and objectives of the Sales department
- Actively collaborate with marketing, engineering, production, and other departments
- Identify and implement changes that improve effectiveness and efficiency of account m
- Communicate with business partners, consultants, and resellers to maintain positive relationships and maximize sales results
- Prepare progress reports, territory plans, and timelines as required
What makes you qualified:
- 2+ years in Account Management, Sales or a similar role
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM
- Experience working with all levels of management and resources
- Resourceful, able to balance multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic, high growth environment
- Positive energy and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- People skills required to create, maintain and enhance relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Technical competence including advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you:
A competitive salary and comp plan that rewards hard work and results. Benefits including health care, dental, LTD/STD, Life Insurance, 401K with matching, PTO, holiday pay, a well-stocked kitchen, employee referral program,company sponsored events, and many employee-paid benefit options. We offer a fun, yet professional, work environment that truly cares about its employees and is passionate about using technology for solutions to everyday problems.
ATS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.